- The last date for submitting online application has been extended to Tuesday, 30 January 2018 (23:59 Hours)
- If you have completed the online payment process and the fee amount has been debited from your bank account but for some reasons you do not receive payment successful message, please send an email to email@example.com with details of Application Ref No, Transaction ID, Transaction date, Bank Name, Pay Mode (Net Banking & Credit/Debit Card). Fee Payment will take 2-3 days to reconcile after Bank confirmation.
- A candidate needs to answer the below mentioned questions in the form. In order to complete the form before session timeout, candidate should prepare the answers beforehand (not more than 100 words) for the following questions :
- What do you consider to be your salient strengths and weaknesses?
- List three personal or professional achievements of your life.
- Mention any major initiative(s) which you took in your life (maximum three).
- Please provide any other information which you think will help your candidature
- Applicants who have submitted their complete application will be able to check the status of their application through the online portal. You can also contact the concerned department for the status of your Application.
- The date of submitting online application begins the day after declaration of CAT-2017 results .
- Please complete the application form within 60 minutes, else the session will be timed out. If session times out then the system will not generate a unique reference number on submission, which implies your application is not saved. In case of session timeout, you will have to refill the complete form once again.
- For GD/PI, Please go through Important Dates
- Only Indian Nationals should apply from this website.
- Please go through
General Information & How To Apply before filling up online application
- MBA online application is for MBA programs only.
- If you are new to this website then please click the link
"Register Here" provided in the right panel.
- Please provide correct academic, personal, e-mail information and mobile number for effective
communication. So that it could be matched with your documents later. E-mail intimation will be sent to you after registration.
- Please do not submit multiple applications .
- If you have already registered on the site and have trouble logging in, then check if the password you entered is correct and if CAPS LOCK is on.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Password" link and answer the security question to change your old password.
- This Online Portal is designed to work on Internet Explorer IE6.0+, Mozilla Firefox 2.0+ and Google Chrome. Best viewed on Screen Resolution 1024 by 768 pixels.