- MBA-2017 Admission Result
- Shortlisted candidates for the MBA 2017 have been informed through email. Status for such candidates has been changed from 'Applied' to 'Called for GD/PI'.
- Applicants, who have submitted their complete application will be able to check the status of their application by login through this portal. You may also contact concerned department for the status of your Application.
- The Starting Date of submitting online application is Next day of declaration of CAT 2016 results .
- The last Date of submitting application is Monday, 30 January 2017 (11:59 PM) . After submission, you can contact Department of Industrial & Management Engineering IIT Kanpur for the status of your Application.
- Please Fill up the application within 60 minutes, which is the time limit for one session. If there is a session out then system will not generate a unique reference number on submission, which implies your application is not saved.
- For GD/PI, Please go through GD/PI Dates/Venue
- Only Indian Residents should apply from this website.
- Please go through
General Information & How To Apply before filling up Online Application
- MBA Online application is for MBA programs only.
- If you are new to this website then please click the link
"Register Here" provided in the right panel.
- Please provide genuine academic, personal, E-mail information and Mobile No for effective
communication.so that it could be matched with your documents later. E-mail intimation will be sent to you after registration.
- Please do not submit multiple applications .
- If you are already registered with this site and having trouble in
signing in then check the password you are providing is correct and
'CAPS LOCK' is not on.
- If you forgot your password then click the link "Forgot Password", and answer the security question to change your old password.
- This software runs on Browser IE6.0+ and Mozilla Firfox 2.0+. Don't use Google Chrome. Best views on Screen Resolution 1024 by 768 pixels