Note: You can request an accommodation only for Post Graduate Admission July (2023-24)
General Guidelines to the candidates
- The Starting Date of submitting online request for accommodation is Friday, 28 April 2023 (15:00 Hours).
- Candidates are requested to make the payment only after login into the PG Accommodation Portal.
- For Login use last numeric digits of Application No.[e.g. IITK\Ph.D\CHE\2310204514 use only 2310204514]
- Candidates coming for the test/ interview to take admission in various PG programmes shall be provided accommodation in various hostels as per availability. Female candidates will be accommodated in Girls Hostels.
- Check in and check out period is from 8.00 AM to 8.00 AM.
- The accommodation charges will be Rs. 300/- per day.
- Candidates should apply for accommodation immediately on receipt of the call letter as limited rooms are available in hostels.
- Candidates should apply for accommodation after paying the accomodation fees in SBI-collect (ACCOMMODATION CHARGES FOR ADMISSION TEST):- Click Here
- Candidates should follow the rules and regulations of the hostel and shall not be indulged in such activities as may vitiate the peaceful atmosphere of the hostel and affect the other residents.
- After making payment and submitting the form please take printout of both SBI-icollect receipt and the application form.
- The hostel Alloted to you will be shown in the Accomodation Portal with in 4 days of making the payment.
- The accommodation charges do not cover any food charges.
- IITK security phone- 0512-259-6666.