- Use this Portal to apply for PhD(Cognitive Science) programme only.
- The Starting Date of submitting online applications is June 14, 2017 (00:00 Hrs).
- The last date of submitting online applications is July 06, 2017 (23:59 Hrs).
- Only Indian Residents should apply from this portal.
- If you are filling details of Point 4 C. Other Degree obtained after 10+2, please fill all fields of corresponding other degree details (Scroll the horizontal bar).
- Use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser.
- After "Final Submission", the status of the application will be changed to "Applied"
- Referees must send reference directly to DPGC of the department quoting the application ref. no., name and program [Reference Letter Format]. The contact details of DPGC as follows
Prof. Harish Karnick(Convenor, DPGC) Cognitive Science IDP,IIT Kanpur EmailID: email@example.com
- You can pay application fee from any bank (Canara, UBI, PNB, SBI, BOB, CBI, ICICI, AXIS etc.) through Payment Gateway. Please read carefully FAQs before Fee Payment process.
- All applications must be submitted online only; there is no provision for offline submission of application form.
- Please go through
General Information & How To Apply before filling up PG Online Application. Before submitting the Online Applications you must ensure that you have uploaded all the required
documents (as per eligibility for requirements) failing which your application may be considered invalid.
- Please read carefully the Requirements for various PG programmes offered by IIT Kanpur given in the PG Manual and Upload essential documents, otherwise you may not be shortlisted for Admission.
- The Application fee is as follows: Rs. 400 for General/OBC applicants; Rs. 200 for SC/ST/PwD applicants. Application fee is to be paid through Payment Gateway via Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card.
- If you are filling the application form first time, please click the link
"Register Here" provided on the right panel of this page.
- Please provide proper academic, personal e-mail and contact (mobile no.) information as these will be used for communication & verification. E-mail intimation will be sent to you after registration.
- Financial Status: Institute Assistance Required/Sponsored/Fellowship (if CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICAR/ICMR/Other)/Self Sponsored/Institute Project
- Applicants, who have submitted their complete application will be able to check the status of their application by login through this portal. You may also contact concerned department for the status of your Application.
- If you are already registered with this site and have trouble in signing in, ensure that the password you are providing is correct and 'CAPS LOCK' is not on.
- If you forgot your password, click the link "Forgot Password", and answer the security question to change your old password.
- This software runs on IE6.0+, Firefox 2.0+ and Mozilla and is best viewed on screen resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels